Meet Dr. Lisa
An avid sports medicine provider specializing in climbers, I offer virtual injury-specific coaching to every corner of the world as well as local climbing specific advanced imaging, treatment and guidance at gyms in the Colorado Front Range.
A climber myself, I have lectured, written and educated for Climbing Magazine, Mens Health, Mountain Project and been the past traveling medical provider for USA Climbing. I offer traveling lectures, having traveled as far as Seattle Bouldering Project and as close as the CU Alpine Club.
As a mentor and educator, I wrote
the self-care book Climbing Injuries Solved to help you understand and recover from climbing injuries regardless of where you live.
Offering Guidance and Care For:
- Elbow, Forearm and Wrist Pain
- Finger Injuries (Pulley, Flexor Tendons, Nodules, Sore Spots)
- Sprains or Strains of any Region
- Rotator Cuff or Labrum Injuries of the Shoulder
- Multiple Injury Sites and/or Chronic Pain
- Hangboard, Campus, or other Training Injuries
- Jammed and Sprained Fingers
- Fractures & Growth-plate Injuries
- Numbness or Tingling of Arm or Shoulder
- Event or Travel Injury Support & Management
Diagnostic Ultrasound of Your Injury
Advanced Diagnosis and Care of Pain Syndromes