SIGNED Climbing Injuries Solved Paperback
I want you to succeed. So much, that I wrote a book for you. <3
What I want you to ask yourself is....
- Is your injury holding you back?
- Are you missing valuable hours climbing?
- Do you feel that you just cannot get over this injury?
- Are you suffering through countless doctor visits with no help?
I have gone through this same situation and it just feels horrible to have no hope. I’ve spent years in your same mindset, working on a solution and NOW, I’m here to say relax. I’ve got your back!
This E-Book is focused on the common injuries from the fingertip to the shoulder. I hit a few other regions to teach you major principles but then we apply them to the finger to teach you the IMPORTANT big picture ideas that almost 100% of you need to learn. And they are easy to learn!
If you buy this book you might spend a few dollars but you will save hard earned dollars over and over from not making multiple trips to the therapist. I’ve given you strategies you can implement at home without any driving, gas or wasted time in traffic.
I want to help bring you back from injury with guided home-care that works. Once taught, you are just going to get better and better using the same strategies that I use on World Cup climbers and some of Colorados best boulderers, crack climbers and USAClimbing competitors.
You won’t be alone as I hold your hand and teach you step-by-step how to look beyond the pain and to the cause of your injury easily and with confidence. These principles stick and will change your life and the future of your climbing. Guaranteed. (If you read the book, the whole book).
Did I mention it has EASY to learn self-care tricks that you can't hurt yourself with! My book is a MUST HAVE guide for any serious climber, or even a newbie.
The difference between my book and that of other providers is that I give you an action plan to ensure you aren’t just healing, but you are changing the structure of your tissues and your habits so these injuries stop accumulating, compiling and finally disappear. For some of you, it has been a while.
I don’t want you to be a victim of the medical system.
Once you learn how to heal ONE injury with my protocol, you should be able to use it to unravel any injury that comes your way! Its a mind set and a philosophy. Let's clear out these injuries once and for all. Accidents happen but we don't need to accumulate chronic pain.
- I want to teach you a whole new way of looking at your injuries, and to teach you problem solving to changing your whole mentality about healing. And for the better.
- This book is going to be the building block of a pain free year. Of a decade of quick healing injuries that aren't chronic and are rare in occurrence. Go play and know that I'm here to support you along the way.
- My self-care strategies can be used on your WHOLE body, not just your finger or elbow. The goal is to unload your acquired issues and to bid them farewell. It seems to easy to be true, but it is entirely possible and I've done it with HUNDREDS of climbers just like you. Enter and learn my friend.
- If you buy this book you might spend a few dollars but you will save hard earned dollars over and over from not making multiple trips to the therapist. I’ve given you strategies you can implement at home without any driving, gas or wasted time in traffic.
- I want to help bring you back from injury with guided home-care that works. Once taught, you are just going to get better and better using the same strategies that I use on World Cup climbers and some of Colorados best boulderers, crack climbers and USAClimbing competitors.
- You won’t be alone as I hold your hand and teach you step-by-step how to look beyond the pain and to the cause of your injury easily and with confidence.
- These principles stick and will change your life and the future of your climbing. Guaranteed. (If you read the book, the whole book).
Regardless of if your bouldering has been side railed for a season or for a decade, I want to teach you how to work on your weaknesses and also on your injury. I’m going to share with you the secrets I’ve learned from behind the scenes working for USAClimbing and at my climbing-specific clinic in Boulder Colorado.
- We begin first with an injury quiz to help you understand the weaknesses in your climbing and your training for climbing. We cover your weaknesses and learn what climbing holds you can use without making your injury worse and those which you need to avoid until it heals.
- This book shows climber specific anatomy and areas that need advanced medical attention to ensure you aren’t missing anything.
- I will teach you important rules of self-massage, and then teach you problem-focused physiotherapy that works.
- We will also cover climbing specific training plan modifications and homecare just for your injury. Let’s say this is comprehensive and easy to read.
- Feel confident that you have chosen the correct training for climbing injuries program with this in-depth guide on all you need to know about recovering from rock climbing injuries.
Covers: Synovial Joint Effusions, Capsulitis, Impingement Syndromes, Pulley Injuries, Compression Fractures, Growth Plate Fractures, Elbow Tendonitis, Elbow tendonosis, Flexor Tendon injuries, Shoulder Injuries and all the Phase 1 Rehab you might need for the fingertip to shoulder to get you from injured to healthy. Let's do this!
And to sweeten the deal, buy this PDF, and I’ll also send you a link to my client-created training plan spreadsheet ABSOLUTELY FREE where you can modify it and fill it in to document your progress and to check on the improvement of your weaknesses. It covers 4 months and offers week by week reminders for mobility, stability, strength, cross training and more.
Buy now and I’ll send you both! Now for a limited time.
Focused in depth on prevention and care for the fingers, forearms and shoulder, this book is the cumulation of KickStarter funding by 139 climbing enthusiasts. Thanks to those who helped make my book a reality.
Aimed at teaching you how to work on yourself, Climbing Injuries Solved will finally allow you to understand that overuse injury or why you are chronically injured. Not only will you learn WHY, you will also learn the HOW that your doctor can't tell you to get back to 100%. Begin with an injury quiz to find your weaknesses and misunderstandings and then progress from there with new tricks and tools taken from all ranges of sports medicine because they WORK.
Layout and final editing done by staff at California Climber and Climbing Magazine, beautiful 3-D climber modeling done by Milos Tutus.
Access hidden tricks and learn about treatments and care ideas for pro climbers and weekend warriors alike. Allow yourself to finally heal injured finger pulleys and any chronic tendonitis by unweighting it, supporting it and learning how to untangle the injury at its cause. Back to healthy, this book is the cumulation of learnings from numerous pro climbers who have graced my medical tent and my office.
Paperback, 216 Pages. Full cover. 6x9 inch softcover. Mailed usually within 2 days unless a holiday.
Is this a Present?
We can wrap it and/or enclose it with a gift card! Do you want the receipt NOT enclosed? Let us know.
Live outside of the US? Want bulk orders? Rush Orders?
Contact me to learn more: email@example.com. *Buyer is responsible for any duty/tax incurred upon arrival.*
Refund & Returns:
This book is returnable within 7 days of purchase for a full refund or replacement. Signs of wear and tear or markings of any kind by pen invalidate the return policy.