Combi Hand Web (EASY-MEDIUM)
A special multi-resistance web for the perfect combination of warm-up and training for a previously injured finger or thumb. With this order, get a no-brainer list of easyt to learn stability and warm-up exercises for the wrist, fingers and thumb (listed right on the packaging!!).
Get this tool and be prepped for your warm-up, rehab or prevention strategies. For finger and hand stability, proprioception and motor control. Learn to operate each joint and bone correctly to reduce your injury risk and support your powerful finger flexors. Pairs nicely with my Building Phase (Part B) and my Return to Climbing (Part C) Training Plans.
This CanDo hand therapy exercise web is used in hand therapy for flexion, extension, opposition, and supination exercises. For climbers we add in torsion, motion stability, load resistance to give us fingers that are otherwise imbalanced and weak in all things non-flexion specific.
Resistance may be modified by adjusting the hand position, depth of finger insertion, or by moving to a different resistance (color) web. I recommend starting with the easy web (Tan for injuries, Red for healed injuries, Green for stronger hands recovered from injury) and working into my 5x5 rehab program (5 exercises, 5 reps) for a warm-up at the gym or crag, OR for your specific cutomized training plan.
- Strengthen your fingers with side load and torque to prepare them for whatever you might encounter on the wall with this medical grade rubber device. 14-inch ring, rubber, blue-red.
- Easy to pack, perfect for crag warmups, it's ease of transport is unparallel. Other self-care tools need power cords, batteries, or larger spaces for use. No set-up required.
- Unlike traditional finger strengthening devices for flexing only, this one is designed for 3-D use with my hand-specific strengthening program and can target specific regions and motions to ensure you climb in health. Think side load, anglular load, and specific stability and control of each finger joint.
- 14-inch combination web for finger and thumb strength. Rubber, metal ring inside.
- Use the easy side to warm-up and the hard side for customized finger specific strengthening, endurance and stability training.
- Additional rotation and torque applications that cannot be matched by any other tool.
- Traditionally the Power-Web has been used by sports medicine providers, colleges and teams to strengthen or rehab the hand, wrist, and forearm.
- Develop strength, dexterity, and range of motion.
- Power-Web Combo also available in extra light and medium, light and heavy, medium and super heavy, and heavy and ultra heavy resistance levels. Email for special order available same day.
The CanDo exercise web is available in both the standard 14 inch diameter size and the small 7 inch diameter size in both low-powder and no-latex formulations. Two special multi-resistance webs are available in only the 14 inch diameter low-powder formulation.
Dimensions: 14" x 0.25" x 14"
Weight: 2 lbs