Kinesiotape is designed to enhance performance and recovery. Unlike regular compression garments and tapes, it can be used both to apply compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. Designed to meet the demands of high performing athletes just like you, this tape works great in sweat, dust and you cna even shower in it (or swim). Just towel dry afterwards and avoid the use of lotions prior to application.
This kinesiotapes features include:
- Sticky hypoallergenic adhesive that won't fall off during competition
- The same elasticity as your skin to promote full range of motion and imput
to your brain for control and stability.
- Increased bloodflow and lymph control with each application.
- A nice tight weave, just like any other high-end brand which enables muscle to more easily "snap back" to a nice lean, relaxed state in between hard pushes (which decreases pump and increases endurance and power!)
- Water resistant. Shower in it. Towel dry repeat.
- Wearable for up to 7 days
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m)
The reality is that Kinesiotape (also known as KTape, Rocktape, etc) is effective for the treatment of a wide variety of problems, not just sports injuries. Kinesiotape is used by pro climbers for decompression, providing stability, decreasing spasm, and above all, for the climber it is an excellent source of inflammation control. Get dirty, work out, repeat. Save money on PT visits with this tape educating your body as it goes. Get lost? Book a visit.
What is Kinesiotape used for?
• Finger joint inflammation and swelling
• Rotator cuff injuries
• Shoulder Pain
• Pulley Tendon Inflammation control and Support
• Elbow Pain and epicondylitis
• Forearm Pain
• Pain associated with strains and sprains
• Vibration dampening.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Iin case you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we offer a straightforward refund or exchange policy of 7 days. This way you can buy with confidence!