2 Rolls of Beige Kinesiotape
When applied properly, kinesiotape can help athletes improve proprioception and stabilize an injured area. Used for swelling control and retraining an injury, its the best way to have your healthcare team with you at the crag.
Designed to enhance performance and recovery. Unlike regular compression garments and tapes, kinesiotape can be used both to apply compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. Engineered to meet the demands of high performing athletes just like you, thsi tape can be worn in the water, dust, and can preform during everything you throw at it. Ensure you don't have lotion or oil under it for best effects.
- Sticky, hypoallergenic adhesive that won't fall off during use.
- The same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion under load
- Increases blood flow and lymph drainage in area of application
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily "snap back" to soft supple and restful tone with a bigger contraction and more endurance.
- Water resistant. Towel dry and go play.
- Wearable for up to 7 days
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m)
Effective for the treatment of a wide variety of problems, not just sports injuries. Kinesiotape is used by pro climbers for decompression, providing stability, decreasing spasm, and above all, for the climber it is an excellent source of inflammation control.
What is Kinesotape used for?
• Finger joint inflammation and swelling
• Rotator cuff injuries
• Shoulder Pain
• Pulley Tendon Inflammation control and Support
• Elbow Pain and epicondylitis
• Forearm Pain
• Pain associated with strains and sprains
• Vibration dampening.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Iin case you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we offer a straightforward refund or exchange policy of 7 days. This way you can buy with confidence!