Rocktape Kinesiotape- Beige
When applied properly, kinesiotape can help athletes improve proprioception and stabilize an injured area. Used for swelling control and retraining an injury, its the best way to have your healthcare team with you at the crag.
ROCKTAPE's Active-Recovery (AR) series of tapes are designed to enhance performance and recovery. Unlike regular compression garments and tapes, ROCKTAPE's AR series can be used both to apply compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. Rocktape is engineered to meet the demands of high performing athletes just like you.
The ROCKTAPE AR series features:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won't fall off during competition
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily "snap back" to neutral
- Water resistant
- Variety of designs and colors
- Wearable for up to 5 days
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m)
- UPC: 7 97734 13087 4
The reality is that RockTape is effective for the treatment of a wide variety of problems, not just sports injuries. Kinesiotape is used by pro climbers such as Angie Payne and Alex Johnson for decompression, providing stability, decreasing spasm, and above all, for the climber it is an excellent source of inflammation control.
What is Rocktape used for?
• Finger joint inflammation and swelling
• Rotator cuff injuries
• Shoulder Pain
• Pulley Tendon Inflammation control and Support
• Elbow Pain and epicondylitis
• Forearm Pain
• Pain associated with strains and sprains
• Vibration dampening.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Iin case you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we offer a straightforward refund or exchange policy of 7 days. This way you can buy with confidence!